1. Information-Needed-For-Volunteering, (complete #1, 2, 3, 5, and 6, and email to your mentor for completion)
2. Secure a copy of the IRB-approved protocol, if applicable, with the volunteer’s duties highlighted.
3. Take the CITI GCP training required for participating in research (my.ufl.edu >My Self Service > Training and Development > CITI Training. Under Question 5 check “CITI Good Clinical Practice Course.” Under Questions 6 and 9 check “not at this time”) and print your certificate.
4. Take the Maintaining a Safe and Respectful Campus training (my.ufl.edu > My Self Service>Training and Development > myTraining. Search for course GET803), and print your certificate.
5. Take the General Compliance training (my.ufl.edu > My Self Service>Training and Development > myTraining. Search for course PBC810), and print your certificate.
6. Additional training and documentation may be required based on duties assigned.
7. Please email the scanned documents listed at points 1 through 6 to Aging-Volunteers@ad.ufl.edu.
Volunteers may be approved for up to one year, at which time, a new volunteer packet is required.